Has Obama Lost His Party’s Base?
Here’s a couple of clips… go in and read the whole thing.
- How a president loses his party’s base (salon.com)
- Not a good end – Friday fall: Obama’s approval at 41% (politico.com)
- Obama’s On Base (slog.thestranger.com)
- 41% Approve: New Gallup Poll Has Barack Obama Return To His Previous Low (mediaite.com)
- Ascend (of Asheville) is Pissed (ascendofasheville.com)
Posted on April 15, 2011, in campaign, election, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, primaries, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Democratic Party, Gallup, Jimmy Carter, Republican, Ronald Reagan, Salon.com, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Has Obama Lost His Party’s Base?.