Women raped in Idaho can forget about abortions… it’s God’s will.
The bill’s House sponsor, state Rep. Brent Crane, R-Nampa, told legislators that the “hand of the Almighty” was at work. “His ways are higher than our ways.”
12 states are now considering similar legislation.
This clip is from PoliticsUSA… go in and read the whole thing (and try not to vomit).
- Idaho legislator: No abortions should stay the ‘Hand of the Almighty’ (dailykos.com)
- in Idaho, if you get raped, it was GOD’s doing, apparently (hahayourefunny.wordpress.com)
- Idaho GOP: If Women Are Raped, It’s ‘The Hand of the Almighty’ At Work (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Your body isn’t yours, it belongs to the conservative Christians (scienceblogs.com)
- Idaho lawmakers send 20-week abortion ban to Gov. Otter (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 11, 2011, in blogs, campaign, editorial, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Abortion, God, Idaho, Nampa Idaho, Nevada, rape, Republican, Sharron Angle. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.