Quote of the Day
Right now, the economy is weak. Giving into austerity will weaken it further, or at least delay recovery for longer. And if Obama does not get a recovery, then he will not be a successful president, no matter how hard he works to claim Boehner’s successes as his own.
It’s worth your time to read the whole column HERE.
- Agent Orange: (brothersjuddblog.com)
- In Government Shutdown Analogy, NBA’s David Stern Is John Boehner; Will Billy Hunter Be Obama? (sbnation.com)
- Once Again, We Are Defeated… (delong.typepad.com)
- Budget Compromise a Bad Deal for Democrats, American Economy (blogs.forbes.com)
- The President Says We Won. Harry Reid Says We Won. So Why Does My Butt Hurt? (bruceturnerjr5.wordpress.com)
Posted on April 11, 2011, in budget, Congress, Economics, editorial, election, Finance, government, history, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Press, quote, Taxes, vote, Warning and tagged Barack Obama, Democratic, Ezra Klein, Harry Reid, John Boehner, Republican, United States, Washington Post. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Quote of the Day.