Return to being a Vegan
I’ll admit it… about six months ago I gave up the Vegan diet I had been on for close to two years and went off on a meat and cheese (mostly cheese) binge. But now, since my weight stopped coming off and I just didn’t feel as good, last Monday I returned to my Vegan diet (but I will miss that occasional top sirloin!).
- The Vegan Diet and Weight Loss (everydayhealth.com)
- Pizza (veganmassacre.wordpress.com)
- How To Follow A Raw Vegan Diet (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- 9 Celebs Who Said Goodbye to Meat and Dairy and Hello to Veganism (fitsugar.com)
- Vegan Foods That Are High in Vitamin B12 (fitsugar.com)
- Vegan, It’s What’s For Lunch (wdok.radio.com)
Posted on April 8, 2011, in Education, Family, food, Health Care, Opinion, Organic Gardening, Veganism, Word from Bill and tagged Animal product, Cheese, food, Lifestyle Choices, shopping, Vegan, Veganism, Vegetarianism. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Return to being a Vegan.