Wisconsin’s First Turnover… Let’s watch for more…
“Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear.” ~William E. Gladstone, 1866
Received this in the e-mail this afternoon:
WI Republicans are in a panic. There will be a recount, but the damage is already done. In fact, district by district results show major problems for the WI Republican Senators across the state — especially for Republican Senator Dan Kapanke where JoAnne Kloppenburg won his district handily.
As you know, Kapanke is the first of the Republican Senators to have a recall petition filed on him. Let’s see if they can add more to the list…and hold out until January so they can recall Gov. Walker.
- Wisconsin Democrats File First Petition To Recall Dan Kapanke (huffingtonpost.com)
- Wisconsin Dems file 30,000 signatures to recall Kapanke, twice what’s needed (dailykos.com)
- It’s On Like Donkey Kong!: Wisconsin Has The Signatures For Recall Of Republican State Sen. Kapanke (crooksandliars.com)
- BREAKING: First Republican Recalled …boldprogressives.org (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Dems to force recall of Wisconsin GOP senator (thehill.com)
Posted on April 6, 2011, in Announcement, campaign, Economics, election, government, Internet, Job Seeking, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Dan Kapanke, Democratic, Politics, Recall election, Republican, Scott Walker, United State, Wisconsin. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Wisconsin’s First Turnover… Let’s watch for more….