Did you know there was going to be a 3 Stooges remake?
This is a sure sign of the economic miasma the Middle Class remains in… The original Stooges were both a commentary on and an escape from the disaster of The Depression.
“There will be non-stop slapping, more in the tone of Dumb and Dumber than anything else we’ve done. Our goal is 85 minutes of laughs in a film that will be very respectful of who the Stooges were. It’s by far the riskiest project we’ve ever done, without question, but it is also the one closest to our hearts.”
– Peter Farrelly
- Sean Hayes: Larry Fine in ‘Three Stooges’! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Sean Hayes cast as Larry in ‘The Three Stooges’ (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Sean Hayes Is Larry in THE THREE STOOGES (collider.com)
- Will Sasso resurfaces as a frontrunner for Farrelly’s THREE STOOGES (geektyrant.com)
- Will Sasso Is Curly in THE THREE STOOGES; Hank Azaria and James Marsden the Frontrunners to Play Moe and Larry (collider.com)
- Three Stooges Is Still Happening…But Who Will Star? (perezhilton.com)
Posted on April 5, 2011, in Announcement, Art, Arts, film, funny, humor, News, Opinion, Television and tagged 20th Century Fox, Bobby Farrelly, Farrelly brothers, Jack McFarland, Larry Fine, Moe Howard, Peter Farrelly, Sean Hayes, Three Stooges, Will Sasso. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Did you know there was going to be a 3 Stooges remake?.