Ben & Jerry on the “Personhood” of Citizens United:
They mentioned another video on the Story of Citizens United. Here it is:
And, finally, if you represent a corporation, there is a statement you can sign at Business For Democracy, part of the American Sustainable Business Council.
- Vermont Measure Calls for Revoking Corporate Personhood | CommonDreams.org (f33dyourhead.wordpress.com)
- “Vermont Is Gearing Up to Strike a Major Blow to Corporate Personhood” and related posts (freedemocracy.blogspot.com)
- Citizens United and the Constitutional Rights of Corporations (professorbainbridge.com)
- The Story of Stuff – Season 2 (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Robert Weissman: One Year Later, Movement Is Growing to Overturn Citizens United (yubanet.com)
- Doug Kendall: Will the Supreme Court Prevent Citizens United From Being Fixed? (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on April 2, 2011, in Announcement, blogs, Business, campaign, Economics, government, Internet, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Supreme Court, Video, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Citizens United, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, Corporate personhood, First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Government, Supreme Court, United States, United States Supreme Court. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.