Conservative Canadian Govt. Brought Down Yesterday…
The Parliamentary System is so practical. Too bad w can’t do it here…at least in the states with Tea Party Governors.
This from HuffPo:
- Canadian government collapses in no-confidence vote (guardian.co.uk)
- Opposition brings down Canadian government (msnbc.msn.com)
- You: Opposition Topples Canadian Government (nytimes.com)
- Canadian government collapses (telegraph.co.uk)
- Opposition Topples Canadian Government (time.com)
- PM Harper’s Government Dissolved , Canadian will go for Polls 4th time in 7 years (jafrianews.com)
- Gov’t likely to fall after Friday non-confidence vote (ctv.ca)
Posted on March 26, 2011, in event, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, vote and tagged Canada, Canadian identity, Conservatives, Contempt of Parliament, Michael Ignatieff, Motion of no confidence, Parliamentary System, Stephen Harper. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.