Last Friday the Press Sued Scott Walker to Release E-Mails Which He Claims Support his Actions…
… and, in violation of “Wisconsin Open Records Law and Wis. Stat. § 19.37(1) by withholding the requested email messages and delaying granting access to the email messages,” the Governor has, so far, refused.
This from The Isthmus’ Daily Page:
So now we wait to see what comes next. Can this criminal Governor do anything to justify his refusal to preserve the negotiating rights of his working citizens? Will the people in Wisconsin further stimulate the workers of the whole country to take a stand against the rich bankers and Wall Street robbers who have made billions while the average Joe has lost job, home and future?
Have a nice Monday.
- Scott Walker and Transparency? Like Oil And Water. (crooksandliars.com)
- Wisconsin Update: Thousands Rally Again as Talks Between Parties Stall (news.firedoglake.com)
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker Issues Layoff Warning Notices (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keeping an eye on Scott Walker (queerlandia.com)
- Tackled Wisc. lawmaker: ‘I put all the blame on Scott Walker’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Scott Walker Seen Through the Prism of Abba’s Way – Associated Content from Yahoo! – associatedcontent.com (stephencrose.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 7, 2011, in Announcement, blogs, budget, Business, campaign, crime, Economics, editorial, event, Finance, government, history, Internet, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, Taxes, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Associated Press, Business and Economy, Democratic, Governor of Wisconsin, Isthmus (newspaper), Scott Walker, United States, Wisconsin. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.