One way to show your support for the Public Employees of Wisconsin…
… is to boycott the products manufactured and sold by the Koch Brothers, the major financiers of Scott Walker and the anti-Union Republicans.
Do what I do… stick the following list onto your refrigerator door… then every time you go to get cream for your coffee you’ll remember what products to avoid:
KOCH INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS TO BOYCOTT
Angel Soft toilet paper
Brawny paper towels
Dixie plates, bowls, napkins & cups
Mardi Gras napkins and towels
Quilted Northern toilet paper
Soft ‘n Gentle toilet paper
Vanity fair napkins
Georgia-Pacific paper products & envelopes
All Georgia-Pacific lumber & building products
Wow! I didn’t realize how many fingers those slimy hands have already stuck into our lives. It’s almost like trying to avoid things made in China… but this is even worse. This is something that we see the direct results of by just turning on the television and listening to people like Walker target the American Middle Class for its pension money… while letting rich folk like the Koch’s pay less taxes!
So pass this list on to your friends. Post it on your blogs. Hell, screen it on T-Shirts and wear it like a billboard. And the next time someone asks you “But what can I do?” you can give them the list and help multiply the effect.
- How You Can Boycott the Kochs (alternet.org)
- Anonymous v. Koch brothers (dangerousminds.net)
- Boycott Koch Industry Products! (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Koch Industries Boycott List (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Hackers Vs. Billionaires: Anonymous Takes Down Koch-Supported Websites Amid Wisconsin Protests (blogs.forbes.com)
- Koch Industries Opens Madison Lobbying Office (crooksandliars.com)
- WISCONSIN UNIONS: Koch brothers own Walker and they’re trying to leverage him to buy Wisconsin (unfinishedscript.wordpress.com)
- Koch brothers may be behind Wisconsin labor battle (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Posted on March 1, 2011, in Announcement, blogs, campaign, Economics, editorial, Education, Finance, government, Internet, Opinion, Politics, Taxes, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Koch Industries, Scott Walker, United States, Wisconsin. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.