Quote of the Day
From Barry Ritholtz:
Someone I spoke with claimed that Ailes was scheduled to speak at their event in March, but canceled. It appears that Roger’s people, ostensibly using a clause in his contract, said he “cannot appear for legal reasons.”
I asked “What, precisely, does that mean?”
If this is true, it will be a huge story. Only last week was it revealed that Judith Regan has a tape of Ailes instructing her to lie about Bernie Kerick in 2004 when Giuliani‘s buddy was being investigated for a Federal position.
- Fox News Boss Roger Ailes to Be Indicted??? (businessinsider.com)
- NEWS CORP’S WEAK STATEMENT ON ROGER AILES: Judith Regan’s New Story Is That Roger Ailes Did Not Tell Her To Lie (businessinsider.com)
- There’s A Report Going Around That Fox News Chief Roger Ailes Is About To Be Indicted (businessinsider.com)
- Roger Ailes to be Indicted? (politicalwire.com)
- Roger Ailes Doesn’t Remember Threatening Anybody (esquire.com)
- Roger Ailes to be Indicted (ritholtz.com)
- Could Roger Ailes Have Told Someone To Lie? (theawl.com)
Posted on February 27, 2011, in Announcement, Business, Congress, crime, government, history, Interview, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Word from Bill and tagged Bernard Kerik, Fox News Channel, indictment, Judith Regan, New York Times, News Corporation, Roger Ailes, Rudy Giuliani. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.