Curveball says he lied to get rid of Saddam…
..and, of course, led us into a long stupid war with dead and wounded Americans and thousands of dead Iraqi citizens.
This snippet by an article from Empty Wheel:
- “Curveball” Says He Lied About WMDs To Topple Saddam (alan.com)
- Curveball ‘deserves permanent exile’ (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘Curveball’: I lied about WMD to hasten Iraq war (msnbc.msn.com)
- Iraqi Defector Admits He Lied About WMD in Lead Up to War (hotair.com)
- Iraqi defector ‘Curveball’ admits WMD lies (telegraph.co.uk)
- Iraqi Defector ‘Curveball’ Admits WMD Lies, Is Proud of Tricking U.S. (abcnews.go.com)
Posted on February 16, 2011, in blogs, crime, editorial, government, history, Legal, Lies, Military, News, War, World News and tagged Biological warfare, Colin Powell, Curveball, Guardian, Iraq, List of intelligence agencies, Saddam Hussein, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.