Daily Archives: January 28, 2011
And I thought Rick Santorum was the Stupidest Governor in America.
Now I see it is a Republican disease that infects both of them.
- Holy crap, Texas, how can you stand your governor? (scienceblogs.com)
- An odd fact [Pharyngula] (scienceblogs.com)
- Brace yourselves, LA [Pharyngula] (scienceblogs.com)
- Texas: Our bold leader into the Future! (scienceblogs.com)
- Happy Creation Day! – PZ Myers – Pharyngula (richarddawkins.net)
One of my favorite 60s and 70s comedians, Charlie Callas has died in Las Vegas at 83. A regular television guest on Carson, Merv Griffen, Ed Sullivan and Gleason, Charlie had a face that could be twisted into rubbery responses to any concept.
“There were two things he could do that made his career. He could think very fast on his feet, and he had an unbelievable number of sounds that he made with his voice.”
- Comedian Charlie Callas Dead in Las Vegas at 83 (abcnews.go.com)
- Comedian Charlie Callas dead in Las Vegas at 83 (pbpulse.com)