Quote of the Day – So, after Olbermann are we next?
“The loss of Keith Olbermann is a bad omen for America. We should be aware of this loss, and do what we can to let others know its impact — how much of democracy we have lost. I’m sure if George Orwell were alive today, he would weep at this atrocity. Just as we should, but we must also stand strong against these oligarchs. We must realize that they are in control; we must support our alternative media sites so long as we can — because soon they will be taking our websites down by raising prices and by other underhanded means to silence all dissent — even on the Internet.”
– Sam Hamod, Ph.D., at http://www.todaysalternativenews.com
- Jon Friedman’s Media Web: Why Keith Olbermann will return to TV (marketwatch.com)
- Jonathan Richards: Bring Me the Head of Keith Olbermann (huffingtonpost.com)
- UPDATE 3-MSNBC and anchor Keith Olbermann abruptly part ways (reuters.com)
- Omen: Keith Olbermann’s Exit Comes Exactly One Year After Air America’s Demise (mediaite.com)
- “Keith Olbermann and MSNBC’s Messy Breakup [Video]” and related posts (gawker.com)
- Mitchell Bard: A Tribute to Olbermann: Why He Is Different from the Pundits at Fox News (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on January 23, 2011, in blogs, crime, editorial, Education, Internet, Legal, Lies, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, Warning and tagged Comcast, Fox News Channel, George Orwell, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, NBC Universal, Rachel Maddow, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.