Is Fox News blocking support for 9/11 First Responders?
Now it looks like the 2 New York Senators are going to try to put this bill through again, somewhat cut down. Will the Republicans hold it up again with a filibuster? Remember that the House already approved this with a 100 vote plurality. Blocking it has been merely a political gambit.
We’ll have to see if it gets through before Christmas. It SHOULD if there are any morals left in Congress.
- Fox legal analyst doesn’t mention Republicans voted against 9/11 health bill (crooksandliars.com)
- Memo To Fox News: Support The 9-11 First Responders (blogs.forbes.com)
- “America Held Hostage: 9/11 first responders bill can pass, but only if corps can offshore jobs” and related posts (reidreport.com)
- Some Republicans to support 9/11 Health Bill? (crooksandliars.com)
- ‘Daily Show’ Does Journalism Again: Shames GOP, Fox ‘News’, Network News Over 9/11 Legislation (bradblog.com)
- Will FOX News give Jon Stewart his own show? (maureenholland.wordpress.com)
- Report: Momentum Building For Lame-Duck Session Passing Of 9/11 First Responders Bill (mediaite.com)
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Momentum Building Toward A Christmas Miracle For Our 9/11 Heroes (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on December 20, 2010, in budget, Congress, Economics, editorial, Finance, Health Care, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, Television, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Certified first responder, Dave Briggs, Fox News, Fox News Channel, James Zadroga, Jon Stewart, Republican, September 11 attacks. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Is Fox News blocking support for 9/11 First Responders?.