Quote of the Day – from Paul Krugman
“Yes, letting taxes go up would be politically risky. But giving in would be risky, too — especially for a president whom voters are starting to write off as a man too timid to take a stand.”
– Paul Krugman in the NY Times article: Let’s Not Make a Deal.
- Did Krugman just call Obama a wimp? (americablog.com)
- Kurtz on Krugman: Nice Guy (patspapers.com)
- Paul Krugman: Obama Has ‘Largely Accepted Conservative View Of The World’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- The problem with Obama (newstatesman.com)
- Required Reading: Krugman on the Moral Collapse of the Obama Administration (slog.thestranger.com)
Posted on December 6, 2010, in budget, Congress, Economics, editorial, Finance, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Press, quote, Warning and tagged Barack Obama, Democratic Party (United States), Paul Krugman, President, Republicans, White House. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.