Here’s something about the TSA Patdown that really makes me angry…
TSA Forces Flight Attendant To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Patdown
In early August Bossie was walking through security when she says she was asked to go through the new full body-scanners at Concourse “D” at Charlotte Douglas International.
She reluctantly agreed. As a 3-year breast cancer survivor she says she didn’t want the added radiation through her body. But, Bossi says she did agree.
“The T.S.A. Agent told me to put my I.D. on my back,” she said. “When I got out of there she said because my I.D. was on my back, I had to go to a personal screening area.”
“She put her full hand on my breast and said, ‘What is this?’. And I said, ‘It’s my prosthesis because I’ve had breast cancer.’ And she said, ‘Well, you’ll need to show me that’.”
Cathy was asked to show her prosthetic breast, removing it from her bra.
“I did not take the name of the person at the time because it was just so horrific of an experience, I couldn’t believe someone had done that to me. I’m a flight attendant. I was just trying to get to work.”
- TSA Forces Cancer Survivor Flight Attendant to Pull Out Prosthetic Breast During Patdown [Tsa] (gizmodo.com)
- Flight Attendant Ordered To Show Her Prosthetic Breast During TSA Pat-Down (crooksandliars.com)
- TSA Makes Woman Remove Her Prosthetic Breast [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- A TSA Agent Has Gone Too Far (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Passenger in ‘horrific’ pat-down (heraldsun.com.au)
- Cancer surviving flight attendant forced to remove implant during pat-down… (wbtv.com)
Posted on November 21, 2010, in blogs, crime, Interview, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, Technology, Warning and tagged Alan Colmes, Artificial limb, Breast, Breast cancer, Cancer survivor, Flight attendant, Transportation Security Administration, WBTV. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.