Daily Archives: November 21, 2010
I hope you like this… I got a kick out of it:
Oh well… we all miss the big one at some point.
- Are evening newscasts headed for shift? (sfgate.com)
- Is This The Worst Newscast Opening Ever? (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Does Jon Stewart’s Satirical Newscast Still Get a Pass That Rachel Maddow & Co. Do Not? (queerty.com)
Hope Harry Reid has his act together and this goes through tout suite:
- Joe Lieberman: We’ve Got 60 Repeal Votes in The Bag, Yo (queerty.com)
- 13 Senate Democrats Express Confidence on Votes to Repeal ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Karen Ocamb: White House, Democratic Senators Push for DADT Repeal This Year (huffingtonpost.com)
- Lame Duck Congress Could Still Repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy (masonryan.wordpress.com)
- DADT Repeal Is Dead! DADT Repeal Is Going To Pass! The Sky Is Blue! Then It Turned Black! (queerty.com)
- Breaking Senator Harry Reid: Don’t Ask Don’t Tell ‘on the Floor after Thanksgiving’. (lezgetreal.com)
- Picking up GOP votes on DADT repeal? (washingtonmonthly.com)
“It is so obvious that America is a dying superpower. There’s no need to hurry a dying man to his grave, so let America play any trick it wants. Anxiety has deeply disturbed America’s bearing, and as long as China sticks firmly to its principles and steers away from the temptation of quick success and instant benefit, then America is powerless. “
- Disturbed, ‘Another Way to Die’ — Video (noisecreep.com)
TSA Forces Flight Attendant To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Patdown
In early August Bossie was walking through security when she says she was asked to go through the new full body-scanners at Concourse “D” at Charlotte Douglas International.
She reluctantly agreed. As a 3-year breast cancer survivor she says she didn’t want the added radiation through her body. But, Bossi says she did agree.
“The T.S.A. Agent told me to put my I.D. on my back,” she said. “When I got out of there she said because my I.D. was on my back, I had to go to a personal screening area.”
“She put her full hand on my breast and said, ‘What is this?’. And I said, ‘It’s my prosthesis because I’ve had breast cancer.’ And she said, ‘Well, you’ll need to show me that’.”
Cathy was asked to show her prosthetic breast, removing it from her bra.
“I did not take the name of the person at the time because it was just so horrific of an experience, I couldn’t believe someone had done that to me. I’m a flight attendant. I was just trying to get to work.”
- TSA Forces Cancer Survivor Flight Attendant to Pull Out Prosthetic Breast During Patdown [Tsa] (gizmodo.com)
- Flight Attendant Ordered To Show Her Prosthetic Breast During TSA Pat-Down (crooksandliars.com)
- TSA Makes Woman Remove Her Prosthetic Breast [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- A TSA Agent Has Gone Too Far (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Passenger in ‘horrific’ pat-down (heraldsun.com.au)
- Cancer surviving flight attendant forced to remove implant during pat-down… (wbtv.com)