Daily Archives: September 22, 2010
And chokes up as he does… This was picked up at TPM:
Al is turning into one of the most moving Senators… I hope to hell he doesn’t get corrupted. He’s so good right now.
- Franken gets emotional over ‘Don’t ask’ vote (politico.com)
- Senator Al Franken’s Final Word- An Emotional Story About DADT (lezgetreal.com)
- McCain Erupts While Defending ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,’ Ignores Testimony Before His Committee (huffingtonpost.com)
- John McCain Lashes Out at Reporters Over Gay Military Ban (mediaite.com)
Jeez… I came home last night without my cell phone (or my camera) which are lying on the table next to the dimmer board up in the Full Circle Theater light booth. I must really have been tired… especially after my morning EEG where they had restricted my sleep the night before and kept me off caffeine, plus an extra-long rehearsal where things kept changing.
Today I have to transfer my SS money into Elly’s account so she can pay bills. I’ll do that at the bank after I pick up my phone and camera (and of course after I walk the dogs, which I have to do before I leave the house.) Then I have to get back to the theater later this afternoon for an extra tech rehearsal.
- Pocketbooth – A Retro Photo Booth iPhone App (laughingsquid.com)
- EEG – All Information (umm.edu)
- Five Ways To Keep Your Phone Juiced (cellphones.org)