Tom Brokaw rushed to hospital in Charlotte this morning…
The former Nightly News anchor was reportedly transported to a hospital after an appearance on MSNBC‘s Morning Joe. Brokaw felt “light-headed” and taking great caution, he was removed to the hospital for evaluation.
Somewhat later, a tweet came from Brokaw in the hospital laying the blame on a sleeping pill:
“All is well Early AM I mistakenly took a half dose of Ambien and made less sense than usual. Made a better comeback than Giants…”
Brokaw, 72, has been contributing to a number of NBC and MSNBC discussion panels on both the Republican and Democratic conventions. He should be back at it soon.
- Todd, Brokaw Express Surprise That Christie Didn’t Do More To Acknowledge Ann Romney’s Speech (mediaite.com)
- For Brokaw, It Doesn’t Get Better Than Global Warming Denial (fair.org)
- PRESS Pass: Tom Brokaw (presspass.nbcnews.com)
- Jon Stewart And Tom Brokaw On Separation Of Fact-Checking And Journalism: Video (deadline.com)
- Every which way but classy: Tom Brokaw wishes ‘friend’ Clint Eastwood had shut up (twitchy.com)
Posted on September 6, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, event, Health Care, Interview, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, Television, Twitter, Word from Bill and tagged Brokaw, hospital, Morning Joe, MSNBC, NBC News, NBC Nightly News, Nightly News, Tom Brokaw. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.