Want to know the results of Florida’s voter restriction program?
Take a look:
There are about 2 months left for about 114,000 residents who have been shut out of the vote, be they seniors or blacks or hispanics. We should all be working to clean up this mess.
Let’s see what happens now.
- On This Day in 2012: Racist/Bigoted Voter Suppression Laws in Florida SMACKED DOWN (blackwriteandread.wordpress.com)
- Rick Scott’s Voter Registration Suppression Law Is Dead (thinkprogress.org)
- Dems file fed lawsuit to stop shortened early-voting days in Florida (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Federal judge to permanently lift Florida voter registration restrictions (rawstory.com)
- Judge permanently blocks voter registration rules (tampabay.com)
- Federal court rejects Florida early voting changes (tbo.com)
- Why CNN’s latest Florida poll should panic GOP (dailykos.com)
Posted on August 29, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, crime, election, ethics, government, history, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Racism, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Early voting, Florida, Rick Scott, United States, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Voter registration, Voting Rights Act. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.