Quote from a Conservative:
Romney’s campaign ”belief that it’s about the economy and only the economy, and that they need to keep telling us stupid voters that it’s only about the economy, has gone from being an annoying tick to a dangerous self-delusion.”
Always interesting when a fairly extreme neocon points a finger at Romney’s treatment of potential voters.
- Quote of the Day: Conservative Bill Kristol on Romney’s Campaign (themoderatevoice.com)
- Conservatives Sounding Alarm Bells: Romney Campaign’s Missteps Leave Supporters Anxious (mediaite.com)
- BILL KRISTOL: Dukakis, Kerry, . . . Romney? “Adopting a prevent defense when it’s only the second … (pjmedia.com)
- Romney as Dukakis and Kerry (politicalwire.com)
- Trouble in Mitt Romney’s paradise (dailykos.com)
- Conservatives worrying about Romney (salon.com)
Posted on July 6, 2012, in campaign, election, ethics, government, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, John Kerry, Michael Dukakis, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney presidential campaign 2008, Republicans, Wall Street Journal, William Kristol. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.