“Miss me yet?” – George W. Bush
George Bush Is the Least Popular Living President
According to Time.com:
Since leaving office, George W. Bush has stayed largely out of the spotlight and away from the daily grind of politicking, declining to take public swipes at Barack Obama so as not to “undermine” the sitting president. The ex-decider, however, hasn’t been rewarded for riding off into the Texas sunset.According to a new CNN/ORC International poll, Bush has the lowest favorable rating of any living president. Only 43 percent of respondents said they had a favorable opinion of the 43rd president, lower than Jimmy Carter (54 percent), George H.W. Bush (59 percent) or Bill Clinton (66 percent). Dubya also had the highest unfavorable rating, 54 percent, of those presidents.
Are you surprised?
- George W. Bush The Most Unpopular Living Ex-President (alan.com)
- George W. Bush The Most Unpopular Living President (inquisitr.com)
- George W. Bush Most Unpopular Living President, Poll Shows (mediaite.com)
- CNN Poll: George W. Bush only living ex-president under 50% (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- George W. Bush Least Popular Living Ex-President (outsidethebeltway.com)
Posted on June 10, 2012, in editorial, ethics, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George Bush W, George H. W. Bush, Jimmy Carter, List of nicknames of United States presidents, Percentage, Texas. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.