Yesterday Romneycare was 6 Years Old in Massachusetts…
… and by all accounts it has been a success.
In fact, Romney also claimed at the time that his plan would be a good model for the Nation.
The fact that President Obama agreed with him and promoted what has become known as “Obamacare” - a national duplicate of “Romneycare” – seems to be meaningless to the Republicans, to Mitt, to the Conservative side of the Supreme Court.
Why can’t we all have the successful plan that Massachusetts has? And why does Romney now say that he would repeal the law as soon as possible if elected?
Why do they play politics with our health?
- Happy Birthday, RomneyCare! You’re Growing So Expensive So Fast! (reason.com)
- Happy 6th birthday, RomneyCare! Obama’s campaign releases video (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Would ‘Obamacare’ demise mean end of ‘Romneycare,’ too? (yubanet.com)
- Rick Santorum Was Right: Romneycare Increased Free Riding in Massachusetts (healthcarebs.com)
- Mitt Romney Misleading Conservatives on Romneycare, Santorum Whines (inquisitr.com)
- Mitt Romney’s Suggested Three Times In 2009 That Obama Imitate Romneycare (buzzfeed.com)
- How Romneycare Saves $ (thedailybeast.com)
Posted on April 13, 2012, in campaign, Congress, Economics, Education, Family, Finance, government, Health Care, history, Internet, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, primaries, quote, Taxes, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Conservative, Massachusetts, Massachusetts health care reform, Mitt Romney, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Republican, Romney, Supreme Court of the United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.