Daily Archives: March 2, 2011
Thanks to Bold Progressives.
- Wisconsin Protests Spark Ad War (huffingtonpost.com)
- New Ad Targets Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker for ‘Class Warfare’ (usnews.com)
- PRESSURE: Wisconsin …a message from Boldprogressives.org (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Senator Calls Protestors “Slobs” (alan.com)
- Wisconsin …help fight “class warfare” (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Stewart Critiques Wisconsin’s ‘Class Warfare’ (huffingtonpost.com)
“We’ve been working on this product for a while and I didn’t want to miss today.”
- Steve Jobs made an appearance at the Apple event this morning (stiel.org)
- Steve Jobs introduces iPad 2: ‘It’s in Apple’s DNA that technology is not enough.’ (popwatch.ew.com)
- Steve Jobs unveils iPad 2 (theglobeandmail.com)
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to announce iPad 2 (tuaw.com)
- Apple’s iPad 2 Event Has a Surprise Guest: Steve Jobs (newsfeed.time.com)
- Steve Jobs is Present and Presenting (technologizer.com)
- iPad 2 Launch event: Steve Jobs welcomed with a standing ovation at Apple iPad 2 unveiling (devicemag.com)
“Let’s just call a spade a spade: A no-fly zone begins with an attack on Libya to destroy the air defenses.”
He added that the operation would require more warplanes than are on a single U.S. aircraft carrier. The United States is moving naval and air forces closer to Libyan shores and has called for Gadhafi to give up power immediately, but that’s as far as it goes at this point.
So… how would you like another mid-east war? Doesn’t look like Gates wants it.
I won’t get into Huckabee‘s Kenya/Mau Mau comments on Obama, nor his “spokesman” stating that Huckabee “misspoke” (may be that was a “Misspokesman”) and really meant Indonesia (which had no Mau Maus)… you’ve heard enough of this on all the news networks and other blogs (if you haven’t you can check out Yahoo News).
What I am concerned with is such a statement coming from one of the Republicans who seemed to be somewhat more reasonable than the others.
If he was thinking about running for President, this wasn’t the smartest mess to get into. However, I don’t imagine that the Southern State Repubs will give a damn about this.
- Huckabee Still Not a Birther–But His Pants Are On Fire (swampland.blogs.time.com)
- Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya (newser.com)
- Huckabee backs away from birther claim, badly (americablog.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Tears Huckabee Apart For His ‘Obama Grew Up In Kenya’ Remark (mediaite.com)
- Huckabee: Obama grew up in Kenya; Update: Spokesman clarifies (hotair.com)
- Birther Huckabee?: Radio Talk Fans Obama Flames He Tamped Down on ‘GMA’ (blogs.abcnews.com)